Saturday, February 02, 2008

I Heart Lost

OH THE SUSPENSE!

What? Only 6 get to come back? And then McScary shows up at the looney bin and asks Hurley if "they're" still alive?? THEN flippin' Charlie shows up?! And says "they need you" Woo! Who is "they??" And Jack is trying to hide "what they did" and Hurley wants to go back and we know that Jackdoestoofromlastyear'sseasonfinale!!!

Lord have mercy, I think I just broke a sweat.

Oh the Lost. I do love it.

J.J. Abrams, a grateful nation salutes you. Thank you for some quality tv.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! I love lost too. It was completely intense and I can't wait until it comes on again.

Robin Lambright said...

I have to tell you, it has been an exersize in commitment fo me. My accountability group has been meeting on Thursday night for ever. I was so disapointed when the new season of Lost moved to Thursday evenings. I have to wait and watch it online when ever I get a free moment. I have been a huge fan of Lost since the very beginning. We can wait expectantly to see exactly who th six end up being and who is in the coffin and exactly what that black smoke thing is and where is walt and on and on and on........