Tuesday, July 31, 2007

In Which She Can't Choose a Book

I am the absolute worst at picking out a book. I confess, I am 100% guilty of judging a book by it's cover. I think I'm partially undiagnosed ADD, so sitting and reading the first bit of a book does me no good, because I'm not really paying any attention to what I'm reading. All I'm thinking is yeah...yeah...ok...whatever...maybe this cute green one will be better. Or the pink one under that...or, ooh maybe if I get a chai latte I'll be inspired. Maybe I'll read something uber-intellectual, philosophy, or OOH yeah, don't they sell Yoga mats here? BENJAMIN BUNNY!

I need some gingko-biloba or something.

I ended up leaving the book store with a receipt organizer and a blank notebook. Got to the car and realized I CAN'T READ THIS.

So. If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. Clearly I can't make this decision on my own.

No comments: